Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Our aim is for you to be totally happy with our service. Please be aware that your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to adhere to the terms and conditions set out below. These conditions may be subject to change at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to check the conditions regularly before ordering from us in case there are any changes.
Discounts and Offers
Discounts and offers are not valid on sale items, multibuys or gift cards and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to end any discounts or offers at any time including before the advertised end date without notice.
Welcome Discount from Newsletter Sign Up
1. You will receive your welcome discount relative to the time of the year by email when you subscribe to our mailing list.
2. To redeem your offer, enter the code at the checkout.
3. The discount is valid online only.
4. The discount is not valid on sale items, gift vouchers, multibuys or in conjunction with any other offer.
Multibuy – Online
Any style or product which is part of a multibuy offer is clearly marked. The other products which are available to purchase as part of the multibuy are detailed on the individual product pages. Discount is automatically applied at checkout stage when the items have been added to the basket.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. The Yanafella gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
2. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 to a maximum value of £500.
3. The value added to the gift card must be in the same currency that the gift card is purchased in.
4. Gift cards can be used as full or part payment. If the value of a purchase exceeds the value of the gift card then the remainder can be paid with a debit or credit card or PayPal.
5. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
6. Gift cards cannot be refunded.
7. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Gift cards are valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
9. Gift cards ordered online will be sent recorded delivery and separately to any other items ordered in the same transaction.
10. If a gift card is lost or stolen, Yanfella is only able to replace or reiurse the gift card if it has been registered. Only the balance remaining when the card was reported lost or stolen will be reimbursed.
11. Yanafella cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of a gift card where the card number and/or PIN have been knowingly or unknowingly disclosed to another party.
12, If a product purchased with a gift card is returned, the value of the return will be refunded on to the gift card used for payment, providing the gift card is still active. If the gift card is inactive a new gift card will be issued to the value of the returned item(s). If a refund is required for a purchase which was paid for using a gift card combined with another method of payment, the refund amount will be credited to the original or new gift card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the gift card, any outstanding balance will be refunded to the other payment method used.
13, Gift cards remain the property of Yanafella who has the sole right to cancel a gift card if deemed necessary.